Sunday, September 12, 2010

A small beginning.........

While I was a student, I often found myself in the midst of hot debates, some significant and some quite inconsequential..... A wise person once told me, choose your battles wisely! And as I put this principle into practice, I realised that life started simplifying....

However, it is important to bear in mind that choosing your battles wisely is not same as not having opinions. From today onwards, this is my attempt to have opinions based on facts and analysis so that I do not let lose of my thoughts and views.

These could be in any area such as Politics, Science, Policy, Administration, Foreign Policy, War, Livelihoods, etc. I choose to stay away from gossips and grapevine. Those issues which do have any bearing on me what so ever, will not take time and space in my mind or my blog!

Let the journey begin......... of views, analysis and innovation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment